• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use any disposable eating utensils?

How often do you use them?

• Always

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Never

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    I never use plastic/paper utensils. It's a different matter if I'm at a part of BBQ, though. Other than that, real utensils always.

Years
    You know what, that's all well and good, but do you throw them in the recycling?
    Nope. I have people like you to recycle for me, so it's like it never happened! /sarcasm

Save your judgement for someone else, please. BTW, you've posted several times already in this thread, you might wanna find somewhere else to hang. :)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Most of the time, I'll use silverware.
    In my school, they use paper paper utensils at important school events.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Sometimes restaurants I go to supply disposable eating utensils, so I've got to use them. Otherwise no.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I work at a sushi place and I often get to take home the wooden chopsticks and I do use them. Other than that, disposable eating untensils annoy me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    I love using paper plates and plastic sporks it sucks doing dishes lol... but then again sometimes i do wash the plasticware

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I live in a dormitory... so I tend to use plastic utensils and dishes a lot. :x

I do care for the environment and everything, but I'm just not walking all the way to those disgusting bathrooms and cleaning metal utensils and plates... I just don't see it happening. It'd look a little weird if I did, at that.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    As Sana said, only if they're left over from parties and stuff.

We have like 3298598670947 plastic plates now, because about 20 odd 14-15 year old boys came over, aaaaand didn't eat anything >;(

Back