• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use PN's news feed? (And then there's more PN stuff)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Okay, so I've decided to go ahead and try to catch up with the people using PN's listening feed, as the topsites show that it's JUMPED recently. Went from 25 views daily to over 100 o_O

So I'm just hoping that those that use it can leave me a reply here, so I can try and keep better track =P

Sites to Add
    https://pokex.net/
    https://psi.mihopa.com

EDIT: Updated list

...wow o_O It's amazing how many more you find by going through affiliates.

On a _semi_ similar topic, does anyone have any suggestions of how I could continue to plug PN, and possibly get it onto some of the bigger sites? I mean like less than half my partners include the news =/

I'd also adore if I could get it up on some of the bigger Pokemon sites too, ya know? Places like Poke Amph, Pokemon Dream, Psypoke, and PMC.

It would also be nice if there was more interest in the International project, so that I could start talking to some Spanish, Polish, etc. sites. But... =/ I got a lovely Finnish translator, but I don't think that page gets many hits... =/

Any suggestions/ideas/stuff guys? I could use it.

Last edited:

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I suggested to Mewtwo a few weeks back to use PocketNews, but if he is honestly coming back I am just going to suggest having myself update his news for him.

Secondly, 706 does use PN but only until we get 706 News up and running. PN is good at times, but the Breaking News stories have been really lacking...

aRedMoon

Years
    You know we're doing just fine, and you're pissy because I banned you.

Please stay out of my thread unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    You know we're doing just fine, and you're pissy because I banned you.

Please stay out of my thread unless you have something worthwhile to say.

How am I pissy if I quit, and I just think that you should get back to the pureness of news. I mean more and more you have been trying to expand it and I thought the whole point of PN was to get people to work together and post news.

I just think you would attract more of the higher sites into using it if they knew this was a news source *not* a Pokemon site site that just offers their news aswell. And I say this because I have heard this while promoting PN in the past.

And it was just a suggestiom, you don't need to attack me over it.

aRedMoon

Years
    In case you haven't noticed, it's still mainly news. I have little content except for what... lyrics? I've killed most of the rest of it.

aRedMoon

Years
    *pokes other people to reply*

I'll update PN's page later this week, Winter break =D

aRedMoon

Years
    That'd be mighty cool Paul ^^;

Edit: Updated the page, and the list. Mihopa seems to be down as normal...

Last edited:
    Back