• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Do you use wonder trade for poke miles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Huh, koff~

I do it as for Pokemiles as well as Loto-ID numbers. Just make sure you're trading something cool (version exclusives, rare pokemon, or pokerus) so you don't make someone feel shafted when you give them a Weedle for their Charizard holding Charizonite, okay, koffi~

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I did not know you could this, but explains why I have so many Pokemiles. Mostly like other people I mainly use4 it for the ID loto.

Years
    Yes I do. That and to get a better chance at the Loto-ID. I think I had over 750 PokéMiles once until I blew all of them for MooMoo Milks in Lumiose City before I registered my game on the Global Link.

I did get a few interesting Pokémon out of Wonder Trading. I sent a Poliwag and I got a Squirtle out of it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2013
    Yes I do. That and to get a better chance at the Loto-ID. I think I had over 750 PokéMiles once until I blew all of them for MooMoo Milks in Lumiose City before I registered my game on the Global Link.

I did get a few interesting Pokémon out of Wonder Trading. I sent a Poliwag and I got a Squirtle out of it.

Don't use them in-game! I'm currently writing a guide on how to get much more out of your miles as well as how to earn them faster. I'll update this thread with the link later.

Edit: Here it is! https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=311976

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I do it every now and then, just like most people. d: Wonder Trade could earn you a lot of Poké Miles, which is good. You could give these things to the guy at Lumiose City Pokémon Center, and in return, he'd give you free Rare Candies. Rare Candies level-up your Pokémon in an instant, so is there anyone that wouldn't want them? Haha. The only thing that I don't like about Rare Candy, though, is that it doesn't make you gain any effort value when used. Buuut, I guess it's okay to use them every once in a while!

Anyway, we already have an ongoing discussion on Wonder Trades. It's right here. Could we all just move over there and use that instead, please?

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back