• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you want to have your own business?

Years
    It's simple, and I'd get to avoid the dumpster fire that American politics have become. Win-Win imo

Then you get to experience the dumpster fire European politics has become instead woo! Choose our country carefully :'D

Side note: I don't technically own a business, but it occurred to me that I actually do have an ABN (Australian Business Number) as a sole trader. It's actually pretty handy because I can use that same number for anything so long as I am the soul proprietor basically.

Years
    I'm not sure if I have any real aspirations to start a business right now, but I used to have a lot of ideas when I was younger. The biggest obstacle at that point was the capital needed to start it, and not having a stable job I couldn't really apply for a loan of any sort. Now it's the social nightmare of having to manage people and customers that drives me away from actually doing anything. that and a general sense of hopelessness for life but you know how adults are

Back