• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wash your own clothes?

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
  • Being a college student I do my own clothes at school. I hate it. :x And at home, I like to do my own cause my parents smoke a lot... so I usually got to the laundry mat and wash my clothes... speaking of, on my days off Tuesday and Wednesday, I need to go do that. XD;;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I don't partake in the actual washing part. I'll sort it beforehand and afterwards. I'll carry it back upstairs once it's dry. I'll hang stuff up to dry when we're not using the dryer. I help with the extra stuff. My mom sorta decides which pile is needed the most or something. So, once I've sorted stuff, she'll put it actual in the washer.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • I wash them sometimes, because my mom takes my clothes.. Its very annoying, and she is old so she is not supposed to wear my clothes 8D
    Anyway, my mom usually do it.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I wash them at the beach! 8D

My mother still does my laundry for the most part, but I'm starting to take over. XD It's about time I started doing all of it anywho.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    While my father does my brother's and sister's laundry, I do my own. It's rather unfortunate that they don't have to worry about the responsibility of washing their own clothes, but then again, they don't know what gets done while the clothes are washing. They don't know what they are going to be able to wear on the next day to go out, or go do something around the house. Where as, if they did do their own laundry, they'd know what will be available to wear the next day. So, it has it's ups.

I, personally, don't see the problem with washing my own clothes. I don't see why some people get very, very grumpy while doing the laundry. I mean, all you do is put the clothes in and that's basically it, apart from moving them from the washing machine to the dryer and adding a bit of detergent or fabric softener.. I'm not so knowledgeable upon the laundry terminology, seeing as how I just use whatever I see first, which is usually sitting on top of the washing machine anyway. And, I admit, I dislike having to worry about it, but it's not that bad, as I stated; it has it's ups.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    No, but I want to. Mom doesn't let me do that, for some odd reason; nor does dad, but dad never lets me do any chores. Seriously, I go to the candy store with him and buy a piece of candy and they put it in a bag... "I'll carry that for you," he says, and snatches it out of my hands. ;~; He's too kind to me, dangit.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I wash my own clothes. Since I live by myself, and been living by myself for seven years. It is isn't so bad, but sometimes I get lazy. I usually will wash clothes twice a month. I have a lot of clothes. XD So I don't need to wash often. I have to go to washing center they got in the complex though. I don't have a washer and dryer connection.

When I am visiting my parents on the other hand...my stepmom will wash the clothes. I miss her washing. She does a great job. Mine isn't so great. I can't get my clothes nice and clean. They are clean, but they are not bright as the way my stepmom washes. I know I am doing something wrong. ._.

Oh well. I got do what I got to do. XD

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • not usually. The only thing I do with my laundry is:

-Put it in the hamper
    -Put it in the washer
    -Put it in the dryer

That's about it. But I don't think it counts as doing your own laundry.

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
  • I do my laundry sometimes but my mom says:
    Let me do it, you don't do it right. Look the soap's still on it.

But, I like doing my laundry.

Back