• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear a watch?

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    No, I just check my MP3 Player, if there isn't a clock anywhere near me, since I have it with me pretty much all the time. Also, watches annoy the hell out of me if I wear one, somehow it always gets in the way. I wore one when I was in the 4th or 5th class though, the teacher forced us to wear that thing. >:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I used to have a watch until it slowed down and I couldn't be bothered to replace the battery. Now I just use my phone or PDA.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I used to wear a watch a long time ago. It broke, though it's no big deal, I can just look at my phone. Didn't use to use my mobile other than texts and phone calls. xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Yes, I wear a watch adjusted exactly to my school time.

It is a nice black Armatron that also says the date becauseI forget it often XD.

Back