• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you wear glasses?

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I don't wear glasses, but I think I will sometime. I always think my eyes are getting worse, but when I drive and stuff, I can read signs perfectly from pretty far away. Despite that, I still think I need glasses.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes I do, I got my very first pair of glasses in 7th grade and my second pair last year because my vision got worse. I don't mind them, I think they're less of a burden then contacts. I just hate how they can get dirty easily.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I don't wear glasses surprisingly. Today I couldn't see what was on the board that the teacher had written down but maybe cuz it was so small. But after a bit I could see it. My friend told me what it said anyway. I might need glasses in the future but i don't want them cuz I'd probably look weird.

Years
    Yes, I do wear glasses due to short-sightedness. Had them for 2 years. At first, I never wore them that much but now, I wear them all the time

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I wear my glasses every so often. I always wear them at night and in the morning right when I wake up. That is a certain. I like to wake up and see when I wake up and before I go to sleep. Recently they got broken (and it wasn't my fault) so I am missing them. Still most of the time I wear contacts.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I used to wear glasses, from last year until around 3 months ago. But now I feel uncomfortable wearing them, so I have contact lenses instead :3

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I used to wear glasses, from last year until around 3 months ago. But now I feel uncomfortable wearing them, so I have contact lenses instead :3

Contact lenses creep me out, i dont like putting things in my eye.

Do they feel weird when you wear them?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I only wear my glasses when I forget/lose my contact lenses :\

Nah, they shouldn't do. If they do feel weird in your eyes then there's something wrong. Occasionally I find I've put my contact lenses inside out into my eyes and that's uncomfortable. And once my contact lense got stuck at the side of my eyeball and I had to go to A and E to get it out. Other than that, they're comfortable unless I've had them in for a very long while :)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Not currently but I will probably have to eventually because my eyesight keeps getting worse.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016

Hah, they seemed kind of weird for me in the first place, too, but you get used to them very easily.
    For a long time, they were very uncomfortable and my eyes were always bloodshot. You aren't supposed to be able to feel them. Then I found out I was putting them in inside out XD.

Believe it or not, I kind of wanted glasses at first. I don't know why, but I felt that they'd make me different. Of course though, after a few months I got sick of them and didn't care any more, so I got contact lenses instead ^^

Anyone here have those contacts that change your eye colour? Those would be awesome!

Back