• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
Years
  • I do eat dinner with my family all together, well I used to until last month. Ever since I got myself a new job, I haven't been home for dinner except on Wednesdays and Thrursdays. But on those two days, we all eat as a family... minus my sister because she doesn't eat food. XD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I eat dinner with my family on weekends,cause tha's when me parents don't work.On weekdays,they're work make them come back late,so I'd already have dinner by the time they come back.
    Though,I do take a little time to talk to my family everyday.And sometimes,when I'm really lucky,me parents'll come back from work early.^^

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
  • I always have dinner with my family, unless im not in the house, or have friends over when their having food.

Years
  • Nah, I dont , I prefer to just eat were I like, I dont like the whole " get together and eat " thing..Oh maybe its cause I dont like Restaurants either ^^;;

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Yep.. Meh parents rarely get ta' eat with meh and meh sis.. Haiz.. they're too busy with their jobs..

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Boy do I wish for the day when I could get back to that, My family was lutheran so we where very much into eating at a table for dinner=D We said grace and had alot of fun and by the end we would be stuffed to the brige in food my mom and sister plesently cooked with happyness and we stayed there soon after for a game of monoply =D! It was alot of fun and when bedtime came around we got in a oval and Said grace for nighttime ^-^ It was some of the most joyful points in my childhood cause we where very poor and I always loved to be in the company of family after such a long day of working on homeschool. Sadly as my mom got more into working at night time and when my brother and sister started working just so we could move and live in a even smaller house, I became quite deprived of such joy and stayed locked in my room most of the time cause there was no reason to wake up in the morning and non reason to go back to sleep, I became so stressed by then end I was just begging for any friend I could find T_T... Thats when they got Aol and I could start to fully enjoy a new kind of life. Somedays I still wish for a time we could gather around and table and eat then play monoply and rummie... but in a way I know those days are gone and I could be better off wishing to become a world renown artist then a tight knit group again.

We are still a very tight family but the days of eating at a desent table even for the holydays only comes when we go to old contry beffet XD and thats mainly cause we have to.

Years
  • Nope... lol, for a first, dinner with my family would have ta mean that I'm at least close ta them, tch, an' with tha fights I keep havin' with my parents that's faaaaaar from happening.

I usually eat all my meals alone, either in my room in fronta tha comp, or in tha kitchen, if there ain't nobody else in there but me.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Nope...its just me always eating by mehself. But its a good thing the holidays are coming. the time were my whole family, even my gramps,aunts,uncles, come on over and we eat turkey. yep. you gotta love this. tis the season

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I always have dinner with my family at the table when I'm at home. :) The habit has carried across to me when I'm at uni - I always eat at the table! XD I don't like sitting on sofas and eating since I always get food all over me :P So I prefer doing it the way I'm used to! ^_^

Years
  • I do have dinner with my family every night, its like the only time we see each other. I dont like being around them, i just finish my dinner in 5 minutes and leave

Back