• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do your friends know you play pokemon?

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
    Years
    Well, I'm not sure if it's exactly a secret for me, but I don't exactly make it vocal (I'm pretty shy as it is lol) Besides I don't really play any of the new ones (GBA or up) so it's not like anyone ever sees me in a store buying Pearl or anything....

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    most of them do. I try and keep it a secret from my other friends though as I don't like someone going "oh hey! he plays pokemon ya know!" because it's really embarassing when someone at my school thinks you're childish... which pokemon isn't even childish though lol.

but some of my other friends (who are about a year old than me) play it.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    Most of them do...they don't really care either. They have their games they like to play and I have mine. Besides it's not like I con't play other games.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Most of my friends fall into one of the following groups:

*Know and don't care (or aren't saying anything)
    *Know and also like the games
    *Have no idea whatsoever

And I really couldn't care less if they judge me so long as I'm still having fun.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Most of my friends know. My school's pretty open-minded. I even saw a teacher with a Pikachu-eraser once. Which scared me a little.

MY family, eh, I could really care less.

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    All of them know that I'm a Pokémon fan, because I have openly told them that I like Pokémon - and the first thing you can see when you enter my room are my Pokémon games, magazines, drawings etc. And, well, if someone doesn't like the fact that I like Pokémon and s/he even teases me about it, s/he is not my friend. (To me, friends are people whom I can trust and who won't dislike because I like something that they hate.)

Vie

Years
    some of them know....some of then not xD
    I don't tell everyone..they bug me because of it.. -.-'
    but some of them like to play it as much as I do. =D

Back