• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone else find this annoying about MD2?

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Does anyone else find it annoying that the Wigglytuff Guild takes 90% of the money you earn from missions? i mean even if they just took half it would be ok but to take 90% of it is harsh.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • No, I think it's pretty fair. If they did half then you'd be getting 750 Poke for a D-rank mission. I do however think it's unfair that they still do it after you complete the

Spoiler:

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
  • Me and my friend were playing MD2 when suddenly spoink gives us $2000. Then my friend stares at the screen.

After a while chatot (Grrrr) cuts of the money into $200. Me and my friend stare at the screen dumbfounded.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Haha the moment when you partner sweatdrops over the 90% being taken away was totally priceless.

I think it's fair somewhat, you see it counts for guild training, information fee, alumniship and sponsorship fee for the guild.

Though anyone will like to have more money anytime.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Well, it does take some getting used to........so I'm used to it.
    But what reallygets me annoyed is that you lose all your items when you die!!! Sometimes the game thinks I died when I turn the game off without saving...I thibnk it just doesn't like me. >.>

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Well, it does take some getting used to........so I'm used to it.
    But what reallygets me annoyed is that you lose all your items when you die!!! Sometimes the game thinks I died when I turn the game off without saving...I thibnk it just doesn't like me. >.>
    That's for dungeons, you should always soft-save in there before turning it off.

Not playing it right now though.

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • Arent you really getting the same amount you did in the original game? In the job boards Im pretty sure it says the reward is how much you'll end up with. They just said all that extra money so it looks like you're getting some kind of training from the guild and that you're paying for it

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I still think it's fair when u live in the guild, but when u graduate ur still affiliated with the guild and it still takes 90% of ur money.

bmah

B.A.M.
    Years
  • Does anyone else find it annoying that the Wigglytuff Guild takes 90% of the money you earn from missions? i mean even if they just took half it would be ok but to take 90% of it is harsh.

In real life, yeah I guess that would be unfair. Just think of it as an extreme version of net salary. The guild basically takes 90% of your gross income, haha.

Cid

Years
  • Yeah, I did get annoyed... I mean, they only do the talking and taking while we do the walking and making...

I just wonder why the duo (you and your partner) joined the Guild in the first place...

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    WELL IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT 10%(EXEPTWIGGLYTUFF) IS GIVEN TO EVERYONE IN THE GUILD WIGGLYTUFF20% CHATOT10% SUNFLORA10%DIGGLET10%DUGTRIO10%LOUDRED10%CROGUNK10%CORPHISH10% YOU/YOUR PARTNER GETS 10% ALSO

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
  • Well, I really think it's unfair because you're the one that earns it then they just take it away O=

I don't think they should do that at all..

Back