• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone find filling their pokedex hard?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You don't need Jirachi or Deoxys to have your Hoenn Pokedex "filled". You only need the 200 Pokes, so that is a little easier. Surskit can actually be caught in Emerald. After you defeat the E4, once in a while you will be notified through the TV that there is an outbreak of Surskit on Route 117.

If you are not patient enough to fill your Hoenn Pokedex, you can buy the Pokemon Colosseum and get ALL of the Johto starters, not to mention Ho-Oh.

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    Thanks i forgot all about Colleseum, i used to have it, but i sold it with my GC ages ago. Oh well only £62 preowned for them both.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Before my Sapphire cart got lost, I had a Pokedex of 382. At this point I was only missing Mew, Celebi, Lugia and Deoxys. My friend has a spare Deoxys (he went to an event in the UK), and I can get Lugia on Pokemon XD, so that's ok, but that means I'll just be missing Mew and Celebi. I think I'll use Emerald to fill up my Dex again.

Years
    :)Familygirl(: said:
    It's probaly very hard at that point, but are any of your pokemon up to level 100 battling all the time?

Yeah i got 6 Lvl 100 pokemon n a heck of a lot more over 50+ but that ain't really fun u know coz u can kill ne'one in da game n I hav defeated all my homies who plays pokemon coz they ain't really good at strategies n stuff so I'm like da ultimate pokemon master in my area although I just beat them in the strategy part:D .

Back