• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone have a Darkrai????

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    Ok i have a lvl 3 darkrai but i want a higher level would you trade please?

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    Im still in the 7th gym thats why, I started all over.

Well, sorry I dont think you'll get a good darkrai,, and anyway the point of the gyms is for you to beat not a lv100 Darkrai, you shouldnt have, your lv.3 Darkrai is Probably Hacked...

Sorry but with nothing to offer, tough titty for you::

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    Nah I got a lvl 100 manaphy now.

Omg, then why arnt you done with the game.. Level100 pokemon pwn.. Well I guess there still is weaknesses..

But why Do you need a Darkrai, work your other pokemon up to being a good offer first

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    i would like a darkrai, preferably lower level. depending on the level, i have several pokemon i will put up for trade. my friend code is 5026 9936 6622. i'm not to sure what name to put it under, but if it's the characters name it is UCHIA

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    no i want a darkrai aswell

what legendarys do you have

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    uhh.....not that many like mewtwo, articuno zaapdos moltres, suicune, dialga palkia, latios and latas, groudon kyogre and the regis

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Darkrai?! Where!!! I wanna LV 50 Untouched Darkrai (No berries or Power Drinks) and I have to offer a Lv 100 Milotic!!! Any takers?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back