• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] Does anyone have a spare Simple Woobat/Swoobat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Swoobat is one of the few Pokemon that I have not considered raising or using but I have recently have thought about breeding one with its Hidden Ability Simple. Currently, it can only be obtained with its Hidden Ability in the past gen games (and it's not available in Sword and Shield). If anyone have a spare Woobat or Swoobat with Simple, then PT to me and we can exchange 3DS friendcodes to trade for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon (before the GTS server is due to end). I have some spare shiny Chanseys that I'm willing to offer (that I've caught while doing the SOS Chansey battles in Ultra Moon for grinding). Nature and IVs don't matter as I'll be doing that myself. I just need a spare one to breed with.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Swoobat is one of the few Pokemon that I have not considered raising or using but I have recently have thought about breeding one with its Hidden Ability Simple. Currently, it can only be obtained with its Hidden Ability in the past gen games (and it's not available in Sword and Shield). If anyone have a spare Woobat or Swoobat with Simple, then PT to me and we can exchange 3DS friendcodes to trade for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon (before the GTS server is due to end). I have some spare shiny Chanseys that I'm willing to offer (that I've caught while doing the SOS Chansey battles in Ultra Moon for grinding). Nature and IVs don't matter as I'll be doing that myself. I just need a spare one to breed with.
    Figure I should let you know that while Trade Corner is under the SwSh index section, it's still meant to house trading for all Pokemon games that can currently trade wirelessly. So I'm gonna move the thread over there and give it a Gen VII tag.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Ok thanks. I assumed that the trade corner is meant to be for Sword and Shield only.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Don't worry, the assumption is definitely understandable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back