• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone have two Pokemon TCG Online Codes they can lend to me and my friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

\:D/
Years
  • I'm just wondering is there anyone here that collects the current packs of pokemon cards and have extra codes that they are willing to give out?

Please and thanks. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    alright, I've sent you the codes. let me know if it works out for you.

venomwind

pokecommunity slogan ftw
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    can my friend and i have one each too? we've been dying to try out the closed beta!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    I'll help you out if I can, but as of right now, I don't have anymore codes.

venomwind

pokecommunity slogan ftw
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    sorry for sounding ungrateful, vespoid! it's no problem. i got one already, so my friend and i are just sharing my account for now. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Yeah, I'm hoping another generous person can help me out as well.

Everywhere around here doesn't have the packs with the codes. T_T

So, if someone who is kind enough and have an extra code, would you please give it to me?

And thank you for the generosity if you do.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2011
    does anyone have an extra pokemon tcg code >.< wana play dis very bad but i live trinidad and it doesnt have any booster packs with code!!

does anyone have an extra pokemon tcg code >.< wana play dis very bad but i live trinidad and it doesnt have any booster packs with code!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Locking this thread on the grounds that the codes come from official Nintendo boosters and giving them away online is murky legal territory as far as I'm concerned.

If you want codes, wait for Black & White Emerging Powers boosters to be released in your country or import them from a country where the boosters have the codes in them if your country doesn't have the boosters for BW: Emerging Powers with the codes in them. BW: Emerging Powers boosters in the United States and Canada will come with codes in every pack, iirc.

*locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back