• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone here live in Canada?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • ._. Lighty's here!! And I think the beef in Alberta is the same as it is over here.

;p Anyway, although I like to leave it at "Toronto, Ontario" so as not to get stalkers and the like (as if anyone would want to stalk me), I guess Alakazam let it out. Not like it matters. *shrug* I live in Vaughan which is a little ways north of Toronto.

I've lived in Canada all my life. I was born in Toronto and lived there for 2 years (er... I think it was Rexdale or something for people who like to be specific ;p), moved to Edmonton where I stayed until I was 6. Then I moved to White Rock (near Vancouver) for about a year and a half, then to Halifax for 4 years, and now back to the GTA. o.o I dunno if I'd really ever want to live elsewhere. XP

*wanders off randomly*

Years
  • Lightning said:
    ._. Lighty's here!! And I think the beef in Alberta is the same as it is over here.

;p Anyway, although I like to leave it at "Toronto, Ontario" so as not to get stalkers and the like (as if anyone would want to stalk me), I guess Alakazam let it out. Not like it matters. *shrug* I live in Vaughan which is a little ways north of Toronto.

I've lived in Canada all my life. I was born in Toronto and lived there for 2 years (er... I think it was Rexdale or something for people who like to be specific ;p), moved to Edmonton where I stayed until I was 6. Then I moved to White Rock (near Vancouver) for about a year and a half, then to Halifax for 4 years, and now back to the GTA. o.o I dunno if I'd really ever want to live elsewhere. XP

*wanders off randomly*
    That's cool. I have a friend who lives in Richmond Hill, which I believe isn't that far from Vaughan.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^ No, it's pretty close. Vaughan and Richmond Hill are sort of adjacent to eachother. I think I go through it on my way to Japanese class every Saturday.

Years
  • Lightning said:
    ^_^ No, it's pretty close. Vaughan and Richmond Hill are sort of adjacent to eachother. I think I go through it on my way to Japanese class every Saturday.
    Isn't that what I said when I said, "That's cool. I have a friend who lives in Richmond Hill, which I believe isn't that far from Vaughan?" :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yep, there's the beef industry here in Alberta, Canada.

Back