• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Does anyone let their mom save their money for them xD

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
Years
  • yes i do.

it comes in handy when i want to make a REALLY big purchase. like 20 proteins for EV training my pokemon.

9800 x 20 = 19600

and she got me a choice scarf so that nice to.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I just called her...

"By the way, Zeide, you've saved up $329601"

She hasn't bought me anything wtf...

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    Yup, and I can't describe how happy I am that she no longer buys super potion after super potion after super potion...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Yes, just out of habit. The attack-weakening berries are actually rather helpful and there's the rare chance she'll by something really helpful (like a focus sash or a moon stone or something).

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • I do. It's nice to see that a mom somewhere cares about their kid.

(Mine just tries to bring my dad to court over and over again and doesn't want to pay child support so she can "beat him." (They're obviously divorced))

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I usually keep the bulk of my money with her. I only carry around twenty to fifty thousand Pokédollars at any one time.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm at Mt. Silver and haven't taken any from the mommy bank so I'm sure its fully stocked. But the berries, I don't use berries. Ever.

So next game play, I will not have her save any.

Lorenzo_Von_Matterhorn

Trainer of Awesome
    Years
  • Hell no!

Hahahahahahahahaha! Are you kidding? If I let my mother handle my money I'd be bankrupt by the end of the week! I love the woman but she's got the financial sense of a radioactive peanut on the planet Pluto..... Ummm... You meant the game, right? *Looks around uneasily* In that case, yes. I make it a point to live on the edge in my Pokemon games... *Raises one eyebrow and gives a coy smile*

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I always let my mom save my money for me. I always forget that she's doing it though and when I beat the Elite Four and talk to my mom for the heck of it, I've got so much money it shocks me, lol. I'm broke otherwise.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • i do. i always save my money and never buy anything anyways so i give some to her to buy some cutsy stuff

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
  • Yes, I do. And it was actually very useful. I never got the items she bought me ( I usually don't go to the mart), so they built up. Then finally, in Olivine City, when she was literally calling every two seconds, I stopped and got them. There were about 40 berries, a silk scarf, and a moonstone. THANK YOU, MOM!

Back