• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone play pokemon crater?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2007
    x_x. My Username Is Black Shadow Mistress.. Can Catch Legends Now. So If Anyone Needs A Legend.. Message Me. XD. Legends are boring for me. x-x.

Mr.Roboto

Mewtwo Clone
    Years
    Pokemon crater... my username is 8bradyhumphrey

but for some reason the battle server is down so i cant battle... :(

oh, and i know the best way to lvl up. go to battle any trainer, type in: zedja and then the type of pokemon you want to lvl up eg: zedjafire for a charizard. after about 5 battles you can get your lvl 10 to a lvl 100. hope that helped out a lot of you guys. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2013
    pokemon crater is a online pokemon game just go pokemoncrater.com
    username(my):aninda91,shadowEX91

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    i just joined it like today after being out of the loop

xbodhix

I've got a Shiny Poochy and a Ghostly Cindaquil up for trades.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    Oh, I didn't even know about this. Nifty. :)
    My username is Aradia, I just started so I don't really have anything cool yet. X3

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2007
    Jimbob133 I have a level 38 Charizard (FOREVER!!!), a level 20 or 30 sumthin Tropius, one of my favorite grass pokemon... A level 11 Squirtle (I just got him and hes so CUTE!!! Ahemm... sorry, list my manliness for a moment there), A larvitar which I got for the awesomeness of TYRANITAR, a Crocnaw, a turkoal, a lapras, and I think thats it...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    hello! My username is jagold in pkmncrater. Could someone trade me a Finneon of any level..?

I've been searching for years now and I fail to find one. Thanks in advance, 'cause I really wanna have one for I'll trade it to my little bro as a surprise, 'cause he really likes a Finneon.

Thanks.

- edited -

I have a lot of PKMN there up for trade. Give me an offer and maybe I'll accept. Thanks. :D

chews

Chewilicious
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2007
    Lol i play pokemoncrater for about two years & quited this year,i gt 2k over pts only,my users are-

1st account-chewwh
    2ndaccount-alex_chew
    3rdaccount-mrchews

TheRazor375

OH NOEZ!!!
    Years
    I don't really see the point of Pokemon Crater.. I mean its a rip off from the original games and if you want to play Pokemon would it really hurt you to pick up that DS you spent 200 bucks on instead of some free web based game? :\

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2007
    My username is DraconiC and i have more than 20 pokemon lv 100 and my favorite one is GIRATINA

p.s. i like dragon pokemons

Back