• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone still play PBR?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I played it the other day and I have to say the Wi-Fi is pretty much dead only see people using rentals. And I never really liked the coliseums that much either so it's pretty boring.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I committed a sin a week or so ago and actually played PBR. Fortune battles...are horrible. I don't know why I wasted an hour on that. Then music got annoying too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I committed a sin a week or so ago and actually played PBR. Fortune battles...are horrible. I don't know why I wasted an hour on that. Then music got annoying too.

That's what made me quit the game in the first place was annoying Fortune Battles. No matter what you used they would get whatever had an advantage over yours.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Ha... PBR... I thought it was like Professional Bull Riding! XD but i've never played it... Pokemon battle revolution, right? yeah... sorry :/

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
    Years
    N00bs. The reason you can't copy you Pokemon from HG/SS or Platinum is because you can only use one game per profile. If you used your Diamond Version on the first transfer of your Pokemon, you MUST use it from now on. If you start a new profile, you can use any game you want. By the way, Battle Revolution is a good game. It's just a battle simulator, but you can battle randomly without friend codes over Wi-Fi. This is better than having stupid mini-games, which you could play on HG/SS or Platinum. If the graphics were better, It wouldn't look like Pokemon. And you CAN unlock more merchandise for you player if you actually beat the game and try the post-game challenges. Here is a link to a list of things you can unlock and what you have to do to unlock them:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/934033-pokemon-battle-revolution/faqs/50616

Go to the bottom of the guide.

And yes, I do still play Pokemon Battle Revolution. I make YouTube videos of my
    Wi-Fi battles.

Back