• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does your Girlfriend play video games? Ladies: Do you play video games?

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    Ahahaha, sweet topic. Yes i love to play video games, except when my "boyfriend" comes over -.- he decides to play video games with my lil bro and not me >.<;;

(Sorta off topic: I got mad when he bought my brother an xbox 360 game for xmas and didn't get me anything -.-)

-Squeaks-
    Tabby

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Yes! I'm into video games!

I'm not really into First Person Shooter games but games like Mortal Kombat and Super Smash bros are definitely a couple of favorites.

I also like adventurous games.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    Mass Effect! I must play it but my brother's hogging it xD Heh I absolutely love Shoot 'Em Up games (i know i already posted but man this is a shweet topic lol). I like making things go BOOM! and killing things lol.

(Off Topic: I'm still with him because he's the only one who likes me, and he's sweet)

Rukia Kuchiki

Banned
    Years
    If I was someone's girlfriend, they'd say, hell yeah my girlfriend is a gamer. XD;

I'm good at most game, usually I'm the winner in the FPS shooter games I play. :3

I even play games more than my brother. :o

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    its my EX.. and yeah.. i hvnt gotten over her just yett O:)

and she played Habbo.. bt that was 3 or 4 years ago...
    she dont play games xD

Years
    I'm Female: I used to play more of them when I was little, but now they're kind of a waste of time for me unless I'm able to save often or pause often. Because I don't have long sessions, a half hour at the most. I have a lot of other things to do... like posting posts on forums... ^^; (I'm actually between classes right now waiting for lunch to cook...)

I was never into harder games. The reason being that my parents couldn't afford to buy me many games and I was only allowed a few other friends, of whom I was not allowed to see outside school, so I never got to play any of their games. I played things like pokemon (obviously) from when I was 10 and I got Blue, before that I was playing Tomb Raider and Metal Gear Solid for the playstation. (I've STILL never completed Snake Eater, and I got that about a month after it came out)

It takes me ages to complete a game because I get bored and stop playing it, when I go back to it I can't remember what was going on so I restart the game.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Weird. It doesn't seem like I've posted here yet. ^^;;;

Of course I play video games. I always preferred the Pokémon video games to the TV show and even the TCG. When I'm offline, I'm usually gaming [or reading]. I can't play that excellently due to coordination problems, but to me, the point isn't the competition so much as just enjoying it. I generally play RPGs and adventure-ish stuff, sometimes platformers. Swords over guns. That has nothing to do with the fact that if I had to play an FPS competently to save my life, I might as well surrender my life straight up. I love stuff like Squeenix RPGs, the Legend of Zelda, the Super Mario Bros. series [in the plural... my favourite is Paper Mario: the Thousand-Year Door, though], Pokémon, Animal Crossing... yet I'll play other random stuff, too. I suppose I love it for the escapist element, too.

In fact, I probably wouldn't even date a girl [or boy] who disliked games. S/he'd at least have to show at least a little bit of interest. xD;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to love playing video games. Now I don't play them anymore because of work and I am on the computer. But back in the day...I was playing them hard core. I loved the Mario games the most out of all of them. I also like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3, Super Mario RPG, Legend of Zelda: Link to The Past, Legend of Zelda: OOT Yoshi's Cookie, etc...I think once I got my Gamecube...I start to lose interest slightly. Now the interest is gone.

kirarin-tan said:
    ... yup, I play video games during spare time. But not as much though. I use the computer or do something else more than gaming. But my younger is a total video game freak & since he hates sharing u___u;, I hardly get to play them. ;;

Omg, my younger brother(well only by three years) was a gaming freak too, and also he wouldn't let me play most of the time! How can I get better, if he didn't let me play? Oh well...

I wasn't that good anyway. I think the only ones I were good were Racing and Puzzle games.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Dude my last girlfriend is a Dance Dance Revolution freak. When she pulled out that mat, I'd turn off the PS2 and leave. [Not to sound mean.]

Years
    I do play video games but sometimes it can be awkward because I dont like being still for too long and I am colorblind so I do get confused and very frustrated

Years
    Yush! Video games are great. ^^ Personally I prefer RPG's, like Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. But just gaming in general is cool. DS Lite, Playstation (I, II, III), Computer and PSP are the things I usually play on.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I haven't had a boyfriend, but I play video games. I just got a Wii for Christmas. My favorite video game of all time would have to be Final Fantasy VIII, the characters, stories, and just the overall plot is simply beautiful. I'm a sucker for those action/romance/dramas xD

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    I play games almost for the history: FF for my is the best saga ever, I also love Resident evil. My Ex's, no they don't were freaks but they like to play games some times

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    I do!Im not an addicted.. Well I play my brothers Xbox360.But only 1 game a lot.I have a PS2 but I dont play it that much,but I do play games. ^_^

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but I do have lots of friends that are girls who love to play video games. Their choice of games are questionable though. xD

None of ex's play though.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hellz ya I play! In fact, I think I'm considered a "freak" at my school o.O

I might not acctually play a ton of games other than Pokemon (duh) and Sonic, but I can sit in front of some other games for quite some time.

In fact, I was playing LoZ:PotHG for like 20 minutes straight until my dad had to drag me out like a baby D=

I have also played DOOM (the older ones), & HL-2 o.O

HL-2 is ADDICTIIIIING O_O

Back