• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does your Girlfriend play video games? Ladies: Do you play video games?

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    My girl all my ex's were into games like Counter-Strike, Dynasty Warriors, Warcraft, Tekken and there were those who likes the party games more like Mario Party, Mortal Kombat(hehehe), and Guitar Hero. The only game I enjoyed playing with any of my girls was guitar hero.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    ... yup, I play video games during spare time. But not as much though. I use the computer or do something else more than gaming. But my younger is a total video game freak & since he hates sharing u___u;, I hardly get to play them. ;;

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Of course I play video games! Video games arent just man's luxury you know. :o

I dont normally play alot of shooting games. I have bad aim and I totally suck at them. I wouldnt mind trying Halo though. <3 Yes, i would die but...I would still play it. XD I could practice. X3;

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    LOL

Yes ._.
    And I curse the 25 character limit

I love games, I couldn't get enough of them. I played KH2 for 5 hours, no blinking breaks last night. It was fuuuun ._.

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I play more video games than most men I know, lol. Even more than my boyfriend, and he's a serious gamer.

Games are ♥♥

I play anything from RPGs to fighting games and FPS, MMORPGs, puzzle games, arcade games, etc. I currently have over 200 in my collection. :3

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
    ?

I like playing vidogames alot. Besides pokemon, I play lots of the capcom fighter games like marvel vs capcom 2, street fighter alpha 3, street fighter 3: Third strike, and X-men vs Street fighter

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Of course! I'm not a super active gamer outside of Pokemon, and even then I just prefer to play on my own most of the time, but video games are fun! I like strategy and puzzle games most of all, but sometimes I'll play things like Golden Eye or the PotC Wii game, which are fun, too. <3

I think I'd be more of a gamer if I had more monies to spend and less books that I'm dying to read. |D;;

Years
    Yes, of course, I do!
    I play video games sind I was 2 or 3 years old and I couldn't imagine how to live without them xD
    My mom also plays video games... She prefers Mario and Zelda stuff but she played also Pokémon when Red and Blue were just released.
    Maybe I inherited something from her game addiction.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yes she does and I think she only plays Super Smash Bros (she sucks at it though =P) and Pokemon.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yes she does and I think she only plays Super Smash Bros (she sucks at it though =P) and Pokemon.

=O I do not suck! Shut up Danny, you've never seen me play it! ¬_¬ I will beat, you though, if it's the last thing I do. I haven't played SSB for like a year XD I should start practicing My Gamecube isn't in my room any more so maybe I'll have to ask my bro if I can go in his room and use his...

I used to be a massive fan of Mario Kart: Double Dash =D As for now, Pokemon Pearl is the only game I have :(

Oh yeah, I couldn't help but notice: all the people who have posted in this thread so far except my boyfriend have been girls =P That says a lot about the guys of PC doesn't it? Yeah, you're all losers XD just kidding =P

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Well, I brought them all out, NOW MINGLE we should all dance~ *does merengue*

ok, back on topic. I like get pwned by girls with guns so many times, like on voice chat, they're... omg so competetive... "That's right! HEADSHOT!!!"

T.T

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I play video games and all of my boyfriends kinda freaked. I don't really look like a girl who plays video games.

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
    =O I do not suck! Shut up Danny, you've never seen me play it! ¬_¬ I will beat, you though, if it's the last thing I do. I haven't played SSB for like a year XD I should start practicing My Gamecube isn't in my room any more so maybe I'll have to ask my bro if I can go in his room and use his...

I used to be a massive fan of Mario Kart: Double Dash =D As for now, Pokemon Pearl is the only game I have :(

Oh yeah, I couldn't help but notice: all the people who have posted in this thread so far except my boyfriend have been girls =P That says a lot about the guys of PC doesn't it? Yeah, you're all losers XD just kidding =P

I'll kick your ass on Brawl >:D My friend(who is a girl) plays pogeymanz. But she sucks. Starmie sweep V_V;

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
    Does my girlfriend play video games? I dunno, I'll let you know as soon as I find her. Haha!
    -_-
    What about you Piggedy Pig?

Piggedy Pig: *shakes head*

Oh yeah, that's right, she doesn't have any thumbs.

Piggedy Pig: *snorts*

Sorray.
    'nyway, I've met a few girls IRL that play video games but not as much as any guy I know. I dont believe female gamers are a rare breed though.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    I made a poll like this long time ago (and it was moved to Other Gamese >_>).

Yes, there are lots of girls who play video games, apparently, but none that I know. Well, my sister used to play when she was little but, aside from Tetris and those things, never.

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    I'm a video games type of girl.

I WOULD be playing my KH2 game in Proud Mode if I didn't lose that piece where you hook it up to the TV. <___<

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I honestly have no idea if Morgan devotes any of her spare time to moving pixelated characters around...

Maybe?

I'll ask.

Back