• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does your spouse/partner play pokemon with you?

Does your loved one also play Pokemon?

• Yes and we're just about the same.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Yes but I have an addiction.

• Yes but they have an addiction.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they don't.

• No partner / I can make my own sammiches

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Niko Collins

Psychoanalytic Red Mage
Years
  • I know what you mean. My wife has gotten her first shiny pokemon which was a Pikachu about 3 months ago while I'm still stuck at zero.. One thing I am proud of is that I actually am teaching and getting her used to the breeding system for competitive play. She has learned how to read IVs and breed for TMs/Egg moves! She looks through smogon occasionally to get ideas and is preparing for a battle with me~ I can't take her lightly anyways because my Win/Lose ratio to her is 1:9. I'm doing terrible >_>

I know what you mean! You teach someone the art of Pokemon Battles and you create a person you can't stop! You created a monwster...but a fun monster!

Years
  • My girlfriend and I occasionally play together. She isn't a hardcore fan by any means, haha. I really love when we do play together though. It's a lot of fun. :)

For everyone who doesn't have a partner, I'll gladly make all of you sammiches. :P

Back