• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

dogs vs birds (mew 00)

whos gonna win

• the dogs

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • the birds

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • are you some kind of n00b? heres a quote:

the dogs were relying on the rainbow-turkey you moron!

~DestinedCailean

That wasn't like, uncalled for or anything.

Anyway, Espeon master made a point. In anime style, the birds would have an upper hand. Also, don't you think that the birds would sorta rely on Lugia, in a way. Without Lugia, they would've destroyed eachother.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    are you some kind of n00b? heres a quote:

the dogs were relying on the rainbow-turkey you moron!

~DestinedCailean

DestinedCailean, try not to be rude or anything like that. It could get you infracted

Anyways, I have always considered the dogs stronger, so I will go for that.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • I'd say the birds,
    cause, all they'd have to do is summon lugia (Pokemon 2000 reference).
    And Lugia would put the PWN down on all of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    This would be like a possible battle cirumstance in the old game Uprising, an AVV (essentially a fighter-gunship) can fly-by a Medium Turret constantly pecking at its armour, but the Turret is likely to make short work of the AAV if it gets a good shot. Well, if the AAV had a Mole-Torpedo, it'd blow the Turret in one pass, but that's beyond the purpose of this example.

Now, in to Pogeymanz context, the birds are birds, thus obviously lacking in most stats except speed, so they're likely to merely harass the dogs until the fateful moment they get too close or the like.
    Mind you though, if they go about their moves perfectly, the birds have a good chance of winning.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • This would be like a possible battle cirumstance in the old game Uprising, an AVV (essentially a fighter-gunship) can fly-by a Medium Turret constantly pecking at its armour, but the Turret is likely to make short work of the AAV if it gets a good shot. Well, if the AAV had a Mole-Torpedo, it'd blow the turret in one pass, but that's beyond the purpose of this example.

Now, in to Pogeymanz context, the birds are birds, thus obviously lacking in most stats except speed, so they're likely to merely harass the dogs until the fateful moment they get too close or the like.

*Points to lugia summoning*
    Lugia + Uber Psychic Abilities + All those pokemon that followed Lugia in the 2000 Movie = PWN DOGS

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno are the legendary birds; Entei, Suicune and Raikou are the legendary dogs. There's no Lugia here.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • But
    As i stated before,
    As seen in POKEMON: THE MOVIE 2000.
    When Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres are threatened, they summon Lugia.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
  • The birds have the disadvantage of all being part-flying, which makes them susceptible to Raikou's electric attacks (except Zapdos), Suicune's Ice attacks (except Articuno), and Entei's Stone Edge. The birds would probably lose.

Back