• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Don't click here, it's just a random guy

Sam Dreams Maker

Do his best at every moment. Crazy french develope
Years
  • Hi, I'm Sam. End 😂

Oki a little bit more information. 😉
    I'm french so I love bread and you ? The problem with me is I don't eat gluten so my life is like a glitch.
    I did a Pokémon fan game like many people here, I try to do my best to speak correctly in english, it's not perfect but I'm learning everyday (since 10 years 😅)
    I will not talk about my game here but everything is in my signature if you want more information.

I started making video games before I learned coding at school.
    About my first steps in Pokémon, I have chosen Squirtle. Best type ever no ?
    Like 99% of people I prefer Red than (tr)Ash.
    My main food is cookies, no it's a dream that my body don't want.
    Life is a game, so what's happen if we create the game of life inside ? (about the game of life https://playgameoflife.com/)
    It's probably like Inception
    Don't click here, it's just a random guy

And you, who is reading this weird description, who are you ? what are you doing here ? If you write something I will try to reply as soon as possible but anyway, nice to meet you. ☺️

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, Sam, and welcome to these forums! I love bread too, but dried, and crispy!
    It's alright if you don't speak english perfectly, as long as you enjoy learning it.
    This fan game of yours looks very promising! I wish you the best of luck for this project.
    My first steps were in the first generation too, and I personally am fond of Charmander's line (breathing fire, and final evolution looks badass and flies!).
    I love cookies, especially with chocolate!
    I had heard of the Game of Life before, but I hadn't tried it until now. Pretty neat!

Who I am ? Fact Checking Gardevoir, here to bring you the truth about what pokémon can (or can't) do, and chasing rumors and sayings around the world!

Years
  • Welcome Back! =o

Squirtle is a great starter =3
    Didn't know it had it's own Squirtle Type though 🤔 😜
    I don't watch the anime anymore so I can't really comment on Ash, other than saying he's the reason I dropped watching it xD

Me? I am but a Glaceon strolling around the place randomly =3
    Spoiler:

Do you have a favorite region?
    Have you played through a game in each region or are there any you skipped?

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Sam! Welcome (back) to the community! And don't worry too much, your English seems fine!

Very interested to see more of your game! An MMO in Unreal is quite a task! Best of luck. :)

Sam Dreams Maker

Do his best at every moment. Crazy french develope
    Years
  • Thanks for your messages 😀
    @Fact Checking Gardevoir same the best are with the chocoloat :D, and I think we are in a game like that but very complicated. I suppose we are in a Matrix. 🙃

@ReKoil same Ash is a reason to don't watch this series 😂. I played at the 3rd first generations after that I stopped to play at Pokémon except Pokémmo sometimes.
    My favorite region is probably Johto. And my favorite game was Crystal, I loved the surprise in the Gold/Silver/Crystal to see Kanto again. 😲

@Fairy yep it's a back, I was absent during so many years xD Unreal is very funny to use I suggest to people to try it. :)
    I will try to share more information about my game, it's hard for me to take the time to share news correctly and dev it fastly. The task is long, players want always more features and faster. 😅

SaiyanWarrior2000

SaiayanWarrior2000
    Years
  • Sam Dreams maker I am SaiyanWarrior2000 who likes to play a lot of video games, workout, run, play soccer, hangout with friends or play video games online with my friends online, and play with dogs.

I was reading your interesting post because I like getting to know others and seeing who I can make friends with.

What software did you use to create video games for coding?

Also would you like to talk more on private message?

Back