• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

i5 2.6ghz (i think) processor, 8gb RAM, 500gb hd, Blu Ray player, 16.something inch screen, Some other stuff. It's better than my old Samsung anyway.

Oh my god, that is better than mine of desk, because im have only 4 gb in ram and a hard disk of 300 gb, but 295 are full XD

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
69 huehuehue

I need to delete some junk off of my computer...full of pictures and what-not

Years

The mine its full for the pictures, because they have more and more resolution with the time, but that consume more space too.

I uninstalled several games of my PC :( , and still have no space. I will must buy a extra hard disk to make space XD

Years

Yeah, and external have more utility because you can bring with you to every side. If I buy one, i want to use it to store my pictures from the camera.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I have a loooooooot of games, as well as movies and other miscellaneous files, and those take up the most amount of space in descending order. Oh, and Dragon Ball/Z and Yu Yu Hakusho which, together, take up 172.8 Gigs. Then there's my Touhou stuff, which takes up I have a lot of stuff on my computer :3

@Lappy - 330M isn't bad. I mean, it's not a gaming GFX, either, but the triple digit ones are still better than the quads.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years

I had a similar issue where I had 500gb, which I thought would be well over enough, but anime and movies soon piled up >_>;; BlueRay quality is not small.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'll need more memory before long if I don't watch some backlog stuff.

I'll be buying Nichijou, Bebop and Penguindrum blurays so that'll clear a lot of HD space actually.

Years

The music doesn't occuped a lot of space, so I guess the low spaces its maybe for the pictures.

I have 8 gigas free of 300 =(, and i delete all my chapters of you-gi -oh, and naruto :'(, and desinstalled final fantasy VIII for PC, the Sims, and time ago a online game named Fly for fun.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Random Pokey in-buttage;

In my headcanon Lyra in HGSS is the copycat girl (let's disregard the fact that they meet) using her disguising abilities to have fun and beat team rocket and stuff. And Gold calls her Koto-nee. It's perfect.

There. Everyone carry on.

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years

Damn all you cool peeps with your over 250GB HD memories :crys:

Lappy, the specs sound really great btw, I can imagine you bursting in joy when your new laptop arrives :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back