• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I had 250gb of music on my laptop. Will have to redownload. Effort.

Specs are better than my old one and I was happy enough with that tbh. Will be nice getting off this ****e browser that's for sure.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I just wish I had a laptop that could run Prototype 2 and GTAIV without problems

I can run the first Prototype just fine

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pokey killed the thread. How could you? BT

In a completely related note, I have returned to attempt to revive it at 3am. Why am I still freaking awake? ;;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Couldn't sleep tonight... So I finished volume 7 of Bride of the Watergod, Volume 10 of Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden (gotta see if I can get volume 11 already) and some of Hyrule Historia. I fell asleep somewhere between 5:30 and 6:00am. And my Mom woke me up at 09:30. Needless to say I'm not very awake now.

ㅡㅁㅡ

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Netto, given the link you shared on FB a few minutes ago, your time and energy will probably be spent on Toonami and a certain series again here soon. If ya intend on reading the Manga, I'd suggest doing it now yo :U

And wooooo sleepless nights \o/

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Okay, after two cups of coffee, I'm more awake now... I feel like I'm going to fall asleep again at some point in the afternoon, though... Need to work on thesis now. OTZ

Also, Netto, go read Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden instead of the original FushiYu. IMO, it's much, much, much better than the original. Not only has Yuu Watase matured as a manga-ka, FYGK is more dark and mature than FushiYu was. And Takiko is just a much better heroine than Miaka ever was. 8')
And RimudoXTakiko has been my n°1 Manga OTP since forever.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I wonder how many times I've posted "SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK" in this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back