• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I say I have a social life but since the majority is just spending time with my sister I'm not sure how much it actually counts.

I'm trying to figure out an idea for these emblems I'll making but sob.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

RIP in peace is an ironical joke to make fun of people who actually say RIP in peace. As with all other ironical things, it's cynical, dumb, and awesome.

Also I'm getting work commissions. What is happening.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awesome things are happening. I don't believe I said this before but the image in your sig really makes me love the new bird Pokemon. ;v; It's so cute.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I have a goat and a fox and a thing

one_last_summer_outing_by_dzappa7778-d495dzg.jpg

...shaddup, I'm a strange person

it's too hot out x.x

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

So I went into the stomach of the giant fish, fetched the tsundere monster girl, and made my way out.

...Wait, what do you mean I have to fight the boss first? THE EXIT IS RIGHT THERE. WHY CAN'T I JUST BRING HER OUT?

DAMMIT, GAME.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Dat Boomerang, Pokey. Gotta get dat Boomerang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back