• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

/totally not staring at your icon for abnormally long periods of time or anything...

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Decided to act healthy and went to work by bike.
    Left my keys at work T_T had to wake my dad to open the door for me, now he's pissed -.-;

Decided to act healthy and went to work by bike.
    Left my keys at work T_T had to wake my dad to open the door for me, now he's pissed -.-;

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

No one happens to know what the general C/N ratio in Nothofagus/Beech forests (preferably in Chilean Patagonia) is, do they?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

To be honest that doesn't sound like something I'd know even if I was especially switched on. I hope you found your answer though.

>mfw reading the last Oreimo novel spoilers
    R6fUxiW.gif

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Wohoo, pretty much finished my book cover commission. Now to leave it be till tomorrow so I can send the stuff to my client and squeeze money out of them.

As someone who has been spoiled previously, people who keep insisting Kuroneko isn't true end are just funny.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

"Unbeatable" was the title track of the 8th movie, no? :') I find it an amusing song. Though I like "We will meet again", i.e. the ending song, more.

And, no I haven't. Still not sure if it's higher or lower than peat. :V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back