• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

40 chapters doesn't sound like that much, actually. I thought I would have to watch the first series to enjoy this one. All I know about that thing is dolls and desu.

So far I've fallen in love with Servant X Service. Maybe this will give me the motivation to finish Working!.
    I like the wackyness of Dangan Ronpa, but hopefully it won't overstay its welcome. Or become exactly like Mirai Nikki.

And then there's the Help I Turned Into A Dog And Now I Live With A Tsundere show.
    No opinion on that one.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

A death game with teenagers that throws twists around for shock factor and becomes immensely popular but leaves a bad taste in your mouth?

EDIT: With that I mean Mirai Nikki, not SAO, which it sounds like I'm hinting at now. But I wouldn't even call SAO inherently a death game series. It's mostly about world building (and it does that part quite bloody well) and VR.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Summer is good this year.

Brothers Conflict - Awful but amazing.
    Danganronpa - Little brown girls are the best
    Free! -
    kSgVPze.jpg

Love Lab - Amusing and surprisingly well animated
    Rozen Maiden - Like the new artstyle
    Symphogear -
    lT4Xjqg.gif

Servent x Service - No way near as much charm as Working but I have high hopes
    Stella Jogakuin Koutou - Seemingly found a Girls und Panzer replacement
    Tamayura: More Aggressive - One of the best sol series

Still got loli basketball, monogatari and some other things.

Oh, I also dropped that dog show.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dangan Ronpa is a mix between Battle Royale and Ace Attorney so it's... going to have those deathly twists and turns. But I have never watched Mirai Nikki so I wouldn't know how similar they will be. My sister would be able to more accurately say though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Don't bother with it. Watch something good like Future Boy Conan instead.

New magical girl show was cute and funny.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

#PostMadokaEra

Also, thanks to JAST USA, there may be hope for a Robotics;Notes translation yet. After a chain of events due to decisions by 5pb, it was looking to be an impossibility, but they recently decided to translate Steins;Gate and release it in the West and are looking to translate the other SciADV games. That makes me an incredibly happy camper because I was really excited to play R;N after playing S;G, and I don't plan on making the mistake of watching the anime before playing the VN like I did with S;G (though the differences between made the game exciting enough, I can't guarantee that I'll be so lucky a second time).

I'm glad Japanese games/VN are getting more recognition lately. In the last year, I've seen an incredible increase in respect and release from Japanese games both in general and on the PC, which is good news on the equality front.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Haha, time for robots.
    Va7Smcr.png

As for post-Madoka.... Suffering in magical girl shows is hardly a new thing. Madoka didn't add anything to the genre at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back