• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

~Meanwhile at the legion of Doom~

ngbbs4dfecc4481f9b.jpg

PC's PO server's down, pffft.
I MUST USE SCIENCE TO REMEDY.

Evil science that is~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...You do realize Funimation has at least the first two volumes of the anime's dub on Hulu, right? XD So much quicker than YT~

Uu, I wanna continue watching Princess Tutu. But noooo, I gotta go to bed in 15 minutes (well, go to sleep; I'm already in my bed fff).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been playing Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility for the past few hours. :'D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

It's not that scary if you look at my location o3o Not to mention you probably hear or see the word every now and then since it means "summer" in Japanese.

*looks at location* Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, that might be why. *facepalm*

Haha, Fuyu. Aki . . . ko. That would be the name of mah Pichu. Rawr.
And we also have four rather common names after months. April, May, June, and August. I'm sure there's a name used in english rather frequently that means "spring." *looks up* O hai, Spring is a name. Well isn't that interesting?

@Miss Man - Pfft, your science is nothing compared to my pink hair and anti-social Shun man. GO, BOW DOWN TO HIS ELGYEM (conveniently named "Roswell." ;P) !!

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

How many girls do you come across named Spring, though~? By the way Spring's ranking is greater than 600, so yeah o3o

...Pink haired male who owns an Elgyem named Roswell. EXCELLENT. By the way Naku Natsu has pink hair o3o

To make things even more excellent, the username "Fakir" isn't taken yet, huhuhu~ /in which Lucia keeps adding on to her list of bishies, fff (I probably have 20+ now)

Nakuzami

Years

...Pink haired male who owns an Elgyem named Roswell. EXCELLENT. By the way Naku Natsu has pink hair o3o

. . . I know whom Natsu is now . . . He is amazing by default, because his pink hair makes him so.

I just started writing an Inheritence fanfic of a sorts, so far I've named it Melodies of Alagaësia. Let's see how long it takes for me to give up on it o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So... you basically like any character with Pink hair? you'll probably like Presea and her sister from Tales of Symphonia then.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I won't disagree with that. Lately I've been liking the color pink a bit more and more. Probably because it's a light shade of my favorite color, ahah. But yeah, both my wallet and the cover to my phone are Pink.

Nakuzami

Years

So... you basically like any character with Pink hair? you'll probably like Presea and her sister from Tales of Symphonia then.

Apparently so.

@Pixy Stix Man - I'm going to marry that character. O yea.

Bahahahaha, I'm so evil. I'm on a school computer. :3 Probably shouldn't goof off for too long though, lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

:( So very disappointing.

On another note, I'm fixing your numbers up completely... back to the start!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just sitting here waiting until it's time to go to my Government class. Then after that I'm getting gas, buying some batteries for the wii mote, then heading home! ♥

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Still talking about pink hair? It represents a load of stuff, childish innocence, good health and well being as well as well as stuff like love. Taking that into consideration it's not unsurprising a couple of my favourite characters have pink hair.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back