• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nothing has been said that he grows or just stays there. I'm assuming that he grows though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Autumn actually seems to be the time of year where I pick up a new manga series to love. Not saying that it'll actually happen this year, but last year I picked up Shaman King my sister made it sound awesome okay, and then the year before I picked up Detective Conan.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

/gives this thread a Secret Remedy (or Potion or something; I forgot the name ^^;)

Today is my first day volunteering at the library during the school year. Unfortunately, I won't get to sit around like a lazy person and do my own thing (except when little kids come up to redeem prizes/sign up for the summer reading program), but at least it's nice and AC'ed and not too big a job (I think I'm just gonna be shelving books; not entirely sure though). Gonna also have to take a test before I start work (to see if I know how to shelve books using the DD system or using alphabetical order), but Idk.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to see about cleaning my room and everything, as well as study for my Pre-Cal exam tomorrow (which is going suuuuck because I don't have a graphic calculator ugh). Luckily I managed to find the story we had to read for English online, because my refund hasn't come back and my mom hasn't given me money to buy books. fml.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I love my graphing calculator <3 I've been using it since 6th grade and have only had to replace its batteries once! Right now I'm using it for Physics, which is like the only thing I'll need it for 'til the SAT.

I failed a Religion quiz 'cause some of the things he didn't even teach us, and yet he refused to further up the curve (he let us add four points to our score, but that was still a D+ for me :/). And five of us were supposed to get notes from him 'cause accommodations but somehow only one of us ended up with them. To top it off, he planned to not have said notes until the test, and we have another quiz tomorrow. /thank god the one person who had the notes made copies for me and another person in my class

I like my Religion teacher, but he needs to be more on top of things ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, thank you for flaunting your graphic calculator. :I

/just finished with an in class essay. Luuuuckily she read the story the essay was supposed to be about in High School and that they had to use some crit essays for sources.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You should ask for one for Christmas :B Go for the TI-84; I think it has games already on it o3o /has a TI-83+

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Christmas would be a liiiiiiiittle bit too late. I'm just going to make a little mental note here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't been in a skype chat for a long time now. ;A; But I haaaave been getting on Skype more often.

ffffff, I finally finished that tag I've been working on for hours now. /hope it looks okaaaaay. D|

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't know if Netto has been keeping up with the record here (someone should PM him the current record if they know it) but I think it might have hit 100 already.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    *sigh*

You Zero'd it. The world may never know...
    You mods are like the Owl and the Tootsie Roll Pop...you can't stop biting into it! D8

(The record should so be mentioned in the first post of every incarnation of this thread and updated by the mods.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For the first or second time, yes. You make it sound like I do it every time I log on, which I don't soooooo

( whyyyyyyy do you think I said I wonder if Netto has been keeping up with it. I know I could see about doing it as well, but I don't want to overshadow Netto more than I already do. )

Melody

Banned
    Years

Pff. Overshadow Netto? Is that even seriously something he considers a problem...or are you just worrying yourself into a corner? Idek...I don't lurk here enough.

Also I wasn't referring to you specifically...just mods in general. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. You don't Pachy.

Only me, netto, and the s-mods can change the first post. None of the s-mods really post here so it's really just netto and I.

I've been going on skype to speak with my dad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back