• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It has! I don't think you've even posted since we started the new version. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And this site is also full of people who use "that" instead of "who" when referring to other people! /typically not this cynical I swear

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can think of so many responses, but I think it would be better off if I just say I hate these questions in the Driver's Handbook. Not that they're hard, but the book doesn't like giving straight answers to some of them.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Grammar makes the world go 'round, kiddies; you better remember that! /daughter of an editor

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ORLY? You must have done your first post while I wasn't around! I see how it is.

We've heard. e_e

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years

Actually it's the post above, this is my third post.

I use proper grammar usually when I hafta ta! Not when Idc. 3:

/just realized she's gonna hafta colour like... 20 something SK scans of she wants to go though with her epic idea~ hrm.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Epic plan? xD

The last person I colored was Hao, I think. When Ryuryu requested that I did. The last tag I made was also Hao. =3= I really need to balance this out with someone else. It would be Lyzerg but he doesn't have any good fanart that I can make a tag with. I could try Symphonia, but last time I looked I couldn't think of anything to do with the fanart I have of Symphonia either (which is kind of sad) =3=

I did color Lyzerg not too long ago though!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I've found coloring to be easy if it's simple recoloring, like with eyes. Other than that, though, I still suck at it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Practice makes perfect, just like with everything else. You should see the difference between last year when my sister first started coloring Shaman King, and now. I've also changed/grown, but I don't really have the images to prove it because throughout the years I've use different coloring techniques, haha.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

It's alright, Pokey. English IS my native language and I still manage to screw up the grammar a lot. 3:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I kno huh?!

For some odd strange reason I just had to say that. xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

taking liek a fourner who cant spk engls ftw lol

...Maybe I overdid it a little. Oh well. (Hey, I could have been mean and said "taking liek a unedcatd/ritrded prsn ftw lol".)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

Lol, don't get me started on spelling. :3
    Cause I can't do et!!

Neopets news: I GOT 200K NOW~! And I'm like, 68th place in a game called Attack of the Revenge; but it was easy. :B

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back