• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

To each their own on the art. I don't watch as much anime as you so my opinions are quite different.

I haven't really given Korean music much of a shot. /shrug.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Idk. Can't wait for the last Tales of Symphonia: The animation episode to see how UFOtable tops off the animation quality.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's only of those in which you will only fully understand it if you play the game. But on the other hand possibly not judge it as harshly. Even so it's not that great until it hits the Tethe'alla Arc. Sylvarant is meh. Tethe is much better, and United Worlds is most definitely the best.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm procrastinating studying for my second PolSci test. Oh well-- it's easy crap.

As far as "taste" in anything goes, I hate the concept of good and bad taste. I'll joke about it, but rarely ever am I serious because "taste" is such a subjective thing 3:

My one qualm with SAO though is that it goes too fast to really make for enough emotion, except for the hatred of Sugou. He may die. Infinitely and unmercifully. But the rest of them, it's haaaard to really care except when they give you a concentrated dose (I'm looking at you, Yui.)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sugou is pretty a pretty cool guy. Asuna to him is as Asuka is to Shinji.

Also he's got the same amount od dimensions as everyone else in the show.

Kirito - I am batman but more angsty and a teenager
Asuna - glop
Lis - I'm actually the only good character
yui - token loli
Sachi - batmans parents
Kuradeel - just as planned
Sugu - IMOUTO BOOBS!
Game creator - lel science
Agil - token black guy

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sounds like I should ollie out of this convo and go home and nap before I end up getting spoiled somewhere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I like SAO enough by the time I catch up I might see about reading a bit of the LN and see if they are more third dimensional there. Guess it depends on how close the LN and the anime are to eachother.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's not that the rules of SAO matter to our protagonist though.
quite a big spoiler
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hyouka's novel didn't do much for me at all/give me any new information. Didn't help that the last volume that wasn't animated wasn't translated so i couldn't read. Thus why I'm wondering whether I should read it or not. More actual insight is always nice.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

won't know until you try

stupid custom pokemon music that sounds amazing

I need to start making vs bars again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back