• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    9. is Baccano! any good? i was thinking of watching it, since i cant find Mirmo Zibang...
    @Jordan: NO WAY!!!! THE KILLER FRYING PAN OF DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!! IS SOOOO WAY BETTER!!!!!!

Years

8. *non-chalantly listens to "In a Cradle Overflowing with Light*

How did it grow from such a sweet and innocent sound into an Irish folk dance?
    It sort of makes a little sense when you listen to the album in track order, IMO. The tracks sort of "transition" styles like how English teachers tell you to do in your essays. If that makes any sense.
    9. is Baccano! any good? i was thinking of watching it, since i cant find Mirmo Zibang...
    @Jordan: NO WAY!!!! THE KILLER FRYING PAN OF DOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!! IS SOOOO WAY BETTER!!!!!!

You won't get it at first, but by the end it's like "asdfjkl; MOAR!!!" Also, it's incredibly gruesome at times, so if you're like me and have a weak constitution, you'll be cringing a lot.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Updated list thingy on previous page, I will begin assigning characters to people shortly, and no, it won't be part of a collab. or anything XD I just felt bored :3

I did two other things similar, one with characters from a game in the same series and one with cards.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I think it's just the browsers people are using.

Because I have no problem with it when using Safari :3

Years

I could've learned subnetting last year, but lol @ teacher who just said "open up the teaching program and learn." I learned nothing from that networking course ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back