• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Mod Say Anything! (Four words rule, remember)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years

I would go to Japan and shoot the Pokemon developers if that were true. I'd shoot them so flippin' much >.>

And it would make playing Crystal on an emulator pointless XD

And it seems even Wish has his own alt.~

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Gold and Silver remakes!!? Where? *Lurks for 5 minutes* Those were not remakes. )=[

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I just looked at Inugami's previous usernames XD

Man, AQWorlds is fun when you start it up, but it gets boring after a while.

*has nothing to do*

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Fire Emblem is loads of fun too when you don't lose a unit, but when you do, ragequits.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years

I hate losing characters in Fire Emblem. Unfortunately, you have to do that at least once in Shadow Dragon. And sometimes, if you make enough people die, other people join you >.>

Annoying, really. Which is why I prefer Yggdra Union :3 If one of your charries (besides the main ones) lose all their morale, they just pull out of the battle, and you can use them in the next battle~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

He's an admin. My prediction doesn't count as a jinx >_>;

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • I more or less have Nica's jinxing ability O_O I'm serious. I made a joke about a friend's boat capsizing by a safe place, and it happens a half hour later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back