• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, Yeah. But that could be because you don't have the plug-in installed. That's why my mom's Chrome currently can't see music tags. I haven't really encountered any other problems though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Internet Explorer is making your music tag go away too, Jiggly. :( -forgot that it does indeed make some music tags disappear, haha... so slow-

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
    26. Posting on IE is a hassle. Its only purpose is to host this alt. I use Safari for viewing videos and Sarah Paliner. Firefox for everything else.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would be using Firefox right now if my mom had it on her laptop. However, she only has Chrome and IE, and Chrome is being used for something else.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years

I've been thinking on changing this account name. I don't know what I should change it to, though.

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
    28. I'm afraid I can't trust you on that simile, Don. I need room on my computer for c4ds and stuff, and new browsers are no-nos.

Ru

Years

Hnnnn. I would totally do it, if it wasn't long. -doesn't like too long of names. the one jiggly said, that is-

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
    34. Change it to Jordan when I have my name change? It would be totes awesome to have a place holder alt that doesn't belong to me. XD

Ru

Years

Ah, really? Well that simply fails. All the more reason for me not to change my main account's name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back