• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meracle

Lesser Fellpool
    Years
    23. i still dont know... im a lot more comfortable by meself than with other people, even me family, around... i rarely talk to me folks about stuff that really bothers me. and... the sad thing is, me daddy is the casual one.

wait, if Peaches becomes me mommy, what does that make Nat? Nats already on me cousins list, and me alt is paired to her alt...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

We're that type of family that likes to stick really close together. ;D </brick'd>

Years
    25. You need to get over this fear. Fast. At least for the moment. Once it's all said and done, you can go back to being your introvert-self. /is very much an introvert, himself, but would report stuff like this very quickly, even though he's more of a roll-with-the-punches-life-tosses guy

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just hope that the people at the front office aren't mean, like the people at my front officer. :( They're the only staff I don't like at my school.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Do it. Bring the girl with you. Maybe she can do the talking. c:

I wanna listen t' music now...

-goes to get her I-pod-

Pamela

The immortal Rey-in-training~
    Years

I think the title should change to "Don't Let the Mod Change the HG/SS Game Corners [DLTMCHGSSGC v2.0].

Yes, it's wordy, but still XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back