• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years

Bahaha, me? xD <3
    Well I'm bored. D8 I really wanna join another forum cause gaiaonline bores me, and menewsha is getting quite boring.
    Trying to get more active on this site, and this is the only hang-out thread I see besides all the other pokemon chat.

Pyonkotchi

THREAD KILLER
    Years

rawr

I was playing a dress up doll game

I HAVE DELICIOUS CUP CAKES MWAHWAHAHAHAAHAHAHADJASFHNKJSF
    And im not even sharing >:3

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    Well, they're all lies, so good luck.

and

AAAAAAAAND, whoever had that japanese song (frozen soul) in their sig, it's stuck in my head now. >__>; I don't even listen to japanese songs.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
    It makes me not want to interrupt the connection now D8

I want a case for my pokewalker or some kind of matching keychain. D: I used to have a lugia cellphone strap (that I bought like 2 years ago) but I didn't want to break that so I took it off. Now I have like a red black and white braid about a foot long hanging from it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back