• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My mom was born the same day as Hitler.

Oh, and I liked the twin brothers mystery too. The one where someone came in saying their cat was missing, so the junior detective squad went out and found a bigger mystery... That sort of thing XD

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    19. I was born on the same day as J.K. Rowling. XD
    And Wesley Snipes. :x

XD

Years
    21. I was born on the same day as Christopher Lloyd (Doc from back to the future, and a crazy character from a few other movies since), Timothy Leary ("Tune in, turn on, drop out." - first big LSD promoter), and Shaggy (rapper).

Oh, and Jonathan Lipnicki, the child star who was in a ton of movies. He was actually born in 1990.

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010

-will admit that she does like two of his songs. Both being because they have AMVs that are really good, and that one of the songs fit Ruby.-

I would check who also has my birthday. But I'm too lazy to.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

All i know Jerry Garcia has the same birthday, and he has diabetes. But he died before i got diabetes xD.
    I have Diabetes too. coincident?? xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The internet on my laptop won't work.
    This makes me sad.
    -is on her mom's laptop right now-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

-shrugs- I'm mainly on to get my Cap n' Gown and to check something on Facebook. Then I'm prolly gonna hang with my sister since chances are I won't be able to this weekend.

That and food is being made. Mmmm, food~

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

Yay for ordering Cap n Gown. I still have mine. lol its in my drawer.
    :3. My friend had a Blue & Orange one. I found it funny cause he said he was going to take off his blue one on stage. but he didnt, he chicken'd out xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back