• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

The People with names that are Red, Orange, Green, or Purple. Also, the Blue ones that have the word "Moderator" underneath. Mods don't come by as often as they used to though. :<

kylie

Trainer and Contestant :D
    Years

Ah, I get it now. Well, the other forum I'm on I'm a Group Leader, so it's not as fun that I get to join in their play and games :c But it's a much smaller one than this one (I guess) so the staff are always active and playing games with the newbies :3

kylie

Years
    I have to admit that the word minimum is a bit strange. I can see why it's needed, with spammers and pointless posts and all, but it's a bit unlike other forums I've been on. Other forums hate the spam fight it but never really made a big deal about it /:

Edit: Hello there :)

kylie

Years

Night :D Lab reports are definitely the worst (which is why I make sure those are done first, what with my procrastination problem D:).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back