• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

I've noticed something, I have AIM, and no one is ever on anymore LOL. I guess AIM died a while ago. xDD, I remember getting aim back in 06 - 07 and I talk non-stop on AIM xDD

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I've been too lazy to get on AIM in the past few days.

/goes to do what rossu-pie said. yay for boredom.

Amazing, my DC icons became quite popular in the RP area of LJ. XD;

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

-pats- My Pokemon ones weren't really that popular. But I've gotten requests to make more DC icons, like some Makoto icons, along with more Shinichi icons.

now where the heck do i find usernotes

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I think the reason why they're so popular is because I've been the only recent iconist for DC. So I've noticed people either use mine, have their own, or a mix of both. xD;

Now if I made like... Hetalia icons or something, they probably wouldn't be as popular, because Hetalia icons are all over the place.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    My Pokemon icons were bland with nothing added to them, except for maybe leveling. DC iconing was at first a test, and since they turned out so well, what I do to the DC icons is what I usually do in general now, plus or minus a step.

In fact, this theme was brightened up with what I did to the DC icons. /will get original images, one sec.

Cropping an image into an icon is easy. Brightening it up and making it look different and shiny so people will use them is not as easy.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Saturation is good, as long as you don't do too much.

This and This. Is what I used for this theme. Though there isn't too much difference because the images were also pretty bright, and I didn't do a step because i was too lazy to get the color for the step.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

If you want to get through the storyline of Detective Conan, then yes. The Manga is definitely the way to go.

XDD That's what I did as well.

/playing around with a few Fairy Tail images, now.

ソラ

Years
    I should read the manga. been too lazy to. I have it bookmarked. :D So that means It'll be read by me soon :D

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

/has a few chapters she needs to catch up on.

And Jolly isn't that bad of a Nature for Bulbasaur after all~ /should EV train it and see how it goes against her friends' teams.

ソラ

Years

Lol. I don't really get the nature thing in PKMN, I don't mind which one i get, as long as it get it. But yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back