• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013

You need the power of Greed! Being powerless is to have no hope and be stained with despair.

Years
  • 43. When I said three to four days, I meant three to four days. A whole year is an awful time to waste for studying for a competition, guys, just so you know.

And I'm going to use the Yellow sprite because the R/B one is uggles. If I can't use it, then I'll just go back to ze old waiter avatar I had.

Years

So, how'd it go? :3
    Oy, it was quite awful. I was at least 13 multiple choice questions away from getting a ribbon...for fifth place...out of about 200 kids or so....in a 50 questions scantron test...My teacher said she was very disappointed. ;_; And that was my best performance out of the many tests I took. Otherwise, it was fantastic to be parents-less and hanging with friends for four days. /o/
    We missed you, JS. ;n;

I've been ignored.

I'll send you the invite the moment it's a Red/Blue sprite.
    I didn't ignore you, you just beat me to posting. :<

Years

PM me the entire Namusan thing, Jiggly?

As in, wherever it is you got all these pics from? o3o
    [jq]We're In The Club Now.[/jq]
    Oy, it was quite awful. I was at least 13 multiple choice questions away from getting a ribbon...for fifth place...out of about 200 kids or so....in a 50 questions scantron test...My teacher said she was very disappointed. ;_; And that was my best performance out of the many tests I took. Otherwise, it was fantastic to be parents-less and hanging with friends for four days. /o/

JORDAN I AM DISSAPOINT.

Seriously though, 5th place! That's like to top 10 percentile of Ratatta! Congrats!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back