• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

/was offered to go with her friend to New York along with her Brother. So now she's going for about three weeks or so. c:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And yet, amazingly, you probably wouldn't be able to hit all of the tourist sites in that three weeks even if you tried. Gotta love NY.... Any place in particular you intend to hit up? Liberty Island? Coney Island? (lots o' islands, eh?) Broadway? Ground Zero, perhaps?

Hola, Ninjordan! Have a question for ya: does YOUR show consist of snazzy music and pretty pictures?

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

We're mainly going there to visit her family, really. Don't know what we're going to do, but we're going to be down in southern New York. (b'')b

Years

[jq]The latest issue of Nintendo Dream has provided new insights into the special Illusion ability that Zoroark & Zorua both have. This ability, as we knew previously, allows for Zorua/Zoroark to be transformed into another Pokémon when sent into battle, as seen with the special event when you capture Zoroark. However, prior to now, the details of the ability were not known. We now know the details of this ability.The ability allows for Zorua & Zoroark to be in the form of the Pokémon in second place in your party at the time of it being sent out. This means that if you have say Jigglypuff in the front of your party, Zorua & Zoroark would appear in battle as a Jigglypuff.[/jq]

Of all Pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

I figured jiggles would find that eventually. I'm actually surprised it took as long as it did, lol

Well, I need to hear that soundtrack. And see how well you can deliver the substance for myself.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011

You should. It could be a Red talk show where you spout out fun facts about everyone's favorite battler~

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I figured you would. I tend to have good ideas occasionally~

>.>

<.<

>.>

I'm surprised I wasn-*shot*
    dangit....

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Mn. I'm starving. D|

/will probably go make herself some ramen, since there is really nothing else in the house to eat.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, um, I'm now in NY.

And I managed to catch Giratina with a Poke Ball, too. Currently going Lucky Egg!Chansey hunting in Platinum (yeah, I'll have fun with that; thank you Compoundeyes!Yanma and Knock Off!Gligar), and then once an Absol's level is high enough, I'll be Mesprit hunting.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Rich girl Lucy's also been going around snagging more monays from other rich people. And she would've gotten something from that rich lady in the five maid knockout thing too if one maid didn't cheat and thus make me spend an extra turn.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

YAYZ!! OT has some more life again~

/is happy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back