• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's because I'm on Chrome and was using quick reply lmao. I should switch to Firefox for PC usage but lazy and I really don't want to try bouncing between two browsers.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

DB > DBZ for me too, even though I've seen very few episodes of DB. What I saw was good, though. Things got too ridiculous for my liking in Z.
    You know, before last Summer I would have disagreed with you, but then I rewatched Dragon Ball from beginning to end. DB's definitely the better show, as much as I love DBZ.

...Though, of the two, DB was FAR more kid unfriendly. I'm surprised I was able to watch it as the kid...or rather, I'm surprised that there were networks that went out of their way to censor that much.

Years

@painedpikachu - hmm, I see. Is it an anime or a game's lets play? :p

and damn straight, pokey. You're too awesome. Don't even need to say it.

Also yeah machomuu. DB > DBZ when it comes to inappropriate content lmao. The only parts in DBZ where they got all pervy were where master roshi grabbed the tits of that girl krillin liked and tried it with android 18 iirc. Apart from that it was pretty clean.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

One Piece, now with lollipops!

Though, I'm not gonna lie. Even though 4Kids basically ruined One Piece, there were some things that I liked. For instance, whenever I read the manga I generally give the characters their 4Kids VAs in my head.

Oh 4kids, giving characters unnecessary accents and quirks.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

But funi VAs > 4kids VAs. Right? :p I actually like the crappy rap opening tbh. It is so catchy lmao.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Oh, no doubt the Funi VAs are better. I mean, it's Funimation (and Christopher Sabat voices Zoloro. C'mon). But there was something fun about the original dub cast that I just never let go. This was largely because I only watched the original dub and part of Funi Skypeia before going full manga. So really, it wasn't much of a matter of choice, but as far as the main crew is concerned, I don't really mind.

derozio

Years

well, I'm a strictly subs guy when it comes to OP. It has THE best voice actors I've seen for any jap show. Mayumi tanaka as luffy is amazing. So are all the others. The sheer effort they put into their work is just...amazing.

And pokey well yeah. I wouldn't have worn anything kawaii a year ago or two. But Nui Harime from Kill la Kill converted me. Now I'm not the moe/kawaii hater I once was.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

>ever hating kawahee annimays
    Spoiler:

>ever hating kawahee annimays
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

derozio

Years

oh shut it u fegeeeeet. I just opened my eyes to the truth a little later than most. Dat izz all.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Oh boy, we're at that part in Naruto now. "If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two". Better take over the world.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back