• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

You're the prey and we're the hunters

Ignorant of the trampled flower's name
    The bird that fell to the earth
    Waits impatiently for the wind

Even if you pray
    Nothing will be changed

But that which can alter the present
    Is the resolution to fight

Trampling over corpses
    Swine who mock the will to advance

Peace of the cattle, and the prosperity of deception
    The freedom of the dead, hungry wolf

Our caged humiliation signals the start of our revolution
    Beyond the ramparts, we're hunters that slaughter our prey

As these surging urges burn away our bodies
    We ignite the dusk with a crimson bow and arrow

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Titans anime was pretty silly. Would have been better if the director didn't take such massive liberties with it.

Take this scene for example
    Spoiler:

How on earth did that become

Are composed characters not cool and edgy enough?

Years

But that's what people love. Action padding.

Though yeah, that's what I think is kinda holding back the SnK adaptation. They stretch it out a LOT. XD

But otherwise its pretty ok. I wish other adaptations got as much padding :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Manga Eren is still a borderline psychopath but he is far less insufferable than the anime made him out to be. I can't remember him smiling in the manga but he did a fair bit in the anime, as you can see in the scene I posted he's far more focused in the manga where in the anime he's a massive shounen trope. Not that I was a massive Eren fan before the toon came out but I was surprised at how much they were able to change the main character, if I was the writer of the manga I'd have been a bit annoyed.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Manga Eren is still a borderline psychopath but he is far less insufferable than the anime made him out to be. I can't remember him smiling in the manga but he did a fair bit in the anime, as you can see in the scene I posted he's far more focused in the manga where in the anime he's a massive shounen trope. Not that I was a massive Eren fan before the toon came out but I was surprised at how much they were able to change the main character, if I was the writer of the manga I'd have been a bit annoyed.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

That's true for anything and everything, really. It bothers me when people point out things like "it's your opinion" or things like that and even more when people ACTUALLY think their opinion is fact because it should be common knowledge that an opinion is a single view of little significance (on a larger scale), it shouldn't have to be brought up as much as it is.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Well that's one thing, and I'm fine with that. It just means that the argument can't end (peacefully) so it might as well be settled on disagreement. But when someone points out that an opinion is one person's point of view, for whatever reason, it's a completely pointless statement, and people do it ALL THE TIME. The more I hear it, the more frustrated I get, especially since it seems to be an accepted retort for arguments, even though it's not.

...It's just one of those Social Pet Peeves of mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back