• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm one of those people who just go 'that's your opinion and this is mine' or just 'who cares' because I don't like arguing (or debating for that matter) because in the past they have never ended well or became an endless circle or saying the same things over and over again because people are really stubborn (I myself on some things). So uh. yeah. Better off just avoiding it in the first place. 8)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

In the scenario that's subjective view on the objective subjective nature of subjectivity, then that's one thing, but that's it's own discussion in and of itself. I love discussions about subjectivity, but not pointing out what opinions are for no reason other than to retort.

I can understand wanting to avoid arguments/discussions knowing that they'll become circular or personal, but when you bring up that one thing, it really just sets me off.

...Unless it's said ironically.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I stop talking to them. They aren't worth knowing. Problem solved.

Eh well if there is some other way out of it that's great. I'll find out someday. But I haven't had the problem in general for a while so meh. Some other time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha I don't mean it completely seriously (as I took it as not being a serious question to begin with. I might have been wrong but--). But in all honestly those people who think ones opinion should be that everyone should have the same opinion are often ignorant and just not fun to talk to. So I try to avoid those kinds of people.

I should eat. Then I'll stop being a jerk.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Just stopping by to say I hate you all ^_^

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ZERO because feast yer eyes on my cute shiny sparkly pink avatar

oh wow, WoW. Been a while.

Sleep is for people without coffee.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If pokestick is up til 3 then so can I be.

Oh, btw you can change your username now fille (still calling you that, scream if it hurts) will you?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Damn, I can do that again?
    That's a hard one... I've grown a little tired of the whole pokestick thing, yet the name feels so iconic to me. :x

...How's Equilibrity? I like the sound of Equilibrity.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Most boring and ununique name I've heard.
    ;p

You should totally change to Spaghetti or Tourettes or Hand Me The Soap or simply Pokestick :>

No srs, Equilibrity is nice. Makes me think of nica tho, wasn't she like Requility for a while? Pokestick would be gold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back