• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

For the love of Beezlebub, use the "Post reply" option instead of Quick Reply

you won't double post

and love is the urge to procreate the human species to avoid extinction

so go make babies

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

First section of kill la kill episode 15 was so boring I almost reconsidered my score of '8' for it on MAL. But rest was good. And the new OP is baws. Still have yet to see the episode (16), though.

Also motivation to post on PC is back.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    >kill la kill being anywhere near an 8/10
    Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

the only thing I know about KLK is that the girl has big guns and big boobs and a skimpy outfit

anything else I'm missing?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    an 8 for enjoyment. I had it sitting on 9 before. :p TTGL is a 10 solely due to enjoyment. It isn't a masterpiece like some people think it is but I enjoyed it greatly and that's what matters to me at the end of the day. I could care less about playing the professional critic and following the mal scale accurately. All my scores are mostly an indication of how much I personally enjoyed the show. You'd think with so much annoying screaming by annoying MC, lack of attractive females, lack of proper animation and TONS of still shots, I'd give Fushigi Yuugi a 4-5. But it gets a 8 just because I'm enjoying it anyway. :p

also pokey it was THAT boring. Just reinforces what I wanted to say. SO boring that it made me reconsider my score for the series.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

right, I'm getting my scantily-clad anime girls confused

could you imagine sentient clothing though?

"OH GOD YOUR BOOBS ARE SO SOFT AND YOUR BUTT SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRIES, OH, DO YOU LIKE THAT GUY, HERE, LET ME LIFT YOUR SKIRT FOR YOU"

would be a nightmare

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back