• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. What I use these days to represent laughing really depends on who I am talking to. I sort of just mimic what the person I'm talking to is doing because that way I know I'm doing something that isn't irritating them.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    sort of same here, tartaros. /roflmao your name and ft's demon guild lolololol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

heh. when I think of Tartaros my first mind goes straight to the greek myth. Tartarus/Tartaros the dark abyss that is the deepest part of the underworld. yep. Which I'm completely sure is what they based the Tartaros in Fairy Tail on.

Oh gosh what about teeheehee. with ee's. Or is that too old fashioned.

I personally still like saying huehuehue or kekeke from time to time. also fufufufu.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

So the first day of my comfy office job was spent shadowing portering staff. By the end of the week I will have blisters on top of the blisters I got today..

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

So the first day of my comfy office job was spent shadowing portering staff. By the end of the week I will have blisters on top of the blisters I got today..

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

In this case it is pushing people around from ward to ward mostly. Apparently it is the fastest way to fully learn your way around the hospital.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years

Have no idea what happened just gonna post next number

Have no idea what happened just gonna post next number

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Speaking of Gale of Darkness, Emile is going to do that for his next Let's Play

Yesssssssss

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Meanwhile my crotch smells like butter again

too much information? Fine, I'll stop >3>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back