• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    2. SAO is more enjoyable than people give it credit for. Kinda sloppy pacing and also poor villain writing in the ALO arc, but it was still very satisfying to see him be terminated because he was so easy to hate and was just insanely creep-tastic. The creepier he got, the more natural Todd Haberkorn's voice sounded in the role. It really sounded like Todd was having fun in the role of creepy villain.

Steins;Gate seems like something that's a bit too gory and grotesque for my tastes.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

^ Steins;Gate isn't gory. Lol no, far from it. Sure, it shows some blood but it is very tame in that regard. It is VERY safe. Kill la Kill has far more gore-filled scenes in it (ep 17's end - Steins;Gate doesn't come anywhere near as close to this) and you're watching it now. :p

derozio

Years
    But I didn't mention anything specific, did I? :p Just that it had gore, lol. TONS of it.

Yukari

I like violence... okay not really, though it doesn't bother me. :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

>New Legend of the Galactic Heroes anime project

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

derozio

Years

Things I learned today:
    Kill la Kill episodes take a long time to be up.
    Kara no Kyoukai has nudity + rape. And blood. Lots of it.
    Steins;Gate is slightly overrated (guess this one I learned yesterday?).

Last edited:

derozio

Years
    Worth it just for the OST and action alone, imo. Still haven't seen all movies so plot isn't all that clear but things are intriguing, to say the least. The rape scene in movie could've done with no nipple shots, though.

Either way, this just went from a "let sister watch it alone later on" to a "hide this **** and watch it alone" for me after that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Shallow and monotonous with gaudy taste in aesthetics. Yeah, I suppose you are right.

Shallow and monotonous with gaudy taste in aesthetics. Yeah, I suppose you are right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back