• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    i sorta guessed it but there was no confirmation anywhere so... :p

Either way it looks sweet

derozio

Years

More people should watch Noragami. It has a good op song and this cute/hawt/scary/sexy/agressive onee-san from my theme in it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

>Noragami

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

derozio

Years

I am home for a few days so might as well make the most of it so YEAH. I'll disappear from PC and net and have no anime to watch from march 4 to like end of may anyway~

derozio

Years

oh it improves a bit after that. It isn't amazeballs imo and Yukki is goddamn annoying but the premise is intriguing and the show becomes slightly more enjoyable later on. idk if it'll have a satisfying ending tho

oh lappy, you. >U I admit its slightly generic but she's attractive and that's all that matters. :p

derozio

Years

He's the butt of all jokes. That doesn't change. But he does show his serious side more often I guess?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back