• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Spoiler:

FLEE FOR YOUR LIVES

tumblr_mp3klpjpL11qm1b22o1_500.gif

17 so a butterfly is the devil pokemon eh? lol. just lol. wait..which butterfly pokemon than?

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • Who is looker.
    Is he that guy from platinum. I never played platinum.
    Cynthia is cool. I hope to see Steven again.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Spr_Pt_Looker.png

the 666th pokemon is
    Spoiler:

looks like the post-game will be interesting

TWENTY

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years

It used to be that everyone loved Pokemon Y, and now everyone loves Pokemon X instead. Am I the only one who's still on Pokemon Y's side? o.o

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

I just hope my grandma doesnt decide to be a douche bag and decide not to take me to game stop at the last moment. she does this to me all the time when I want somethign :(. (at times like this I wish I could go myself but I have no other means of transportation in this small little town lol}

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

3am? Last time I woke up that late was for New Years. Otherwise I usually sleep around 12 or 1. It's about 10pm-ish here.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • 33. it's 4:25 am noa here o.0

Umm..okay i'm gonna play a role here...there is that man who killed a best friend of him...they kept finding out who killed him who killed him?? till they found out his best friend did it!!

they were all like: !!!!!!!!

i'm now the killer

..What?? you think i hated my best friend!! you think he didn't mean anything to me??....let me tell you something..HE WAS MY EXAMPLE!!! i wanted to be like him....i wanted to do as great as he do and i told him....

i once made a great mistake ..i wanted to fix it but didn't know how...so i told him..heh,my example!.

i told him ""i embezzled some money from the company i work in,tell me,help me..how can i fix that??

when he looked at me,smiled and said...give me the money and buy my silence!!!
    he blackmailed me once and again and again and again...i couldn't stand him...

FALL!!!, MY DEAR EXAMPLE FALL DOWN MY EYES,I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR HIM..He fall like a worm a LAZY worm..A LAZY VILE WORM!!!! can you blame me???

he could have just helped me!... *tears*

End of the scene

Good?? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back